Albers Tea Table
21.4” x 22” x 27”
Italian lacquered white glass top
Josef Albers (1888-1976) originally designed this table in 1928 and the original is housed in the The Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection. The table was designed in Berlin during the years of Bauhaus when Albers, among other things, was the artistic director of the furniture workshop. The re-editioned version launched in 2013 and features solid white oak legs with a white lacquered glass top.